BleachRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8th Division Women's Self Defence Class

3 posters

Go down

8th Division Women's Self Defence Class Empty 8th Division Women's Self Defence Class

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Sanji is sitting in an empty room until the women of the 8th Division start walking in. He watches certain ones more than others while thinking to himself. (Man this is a nice job.)
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

8th Division Women's Self Defence Class Empty Re: 8th Division Women's Self Defence Class

Post by yin Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:33 pm

*about 30 girls come in an yin just comes in to watch*

yin
Squad 8 Captain

Back to top Go down

8th Division Women's Self Defence Class Empty Re: 8th Division Women's Self Defence Class

Post by Twilight Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:36 pm

twilight walks in shirtless with his zanpauto drawn and out. all the girls blush and get excited as he walks infront of the group and take a stance as if he wants them to go rape him(in the good way)

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:38 pm

Sanji chuckles a bit. "O.k., this is the Self-Defence Class as I am sure that most of you are aware. We will be teaching you how to protect yourself from the evil perverts of the 8th Division and any other division with perverted bastards in them!" Says Sanji as his intro.
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:40 pm

*twilight just stands there as all teh girls just scope him out and didn't look at sanji and just nodded their heads because twilight nodded his head

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:43 pm

Sanji looks over to Twilight, "Put a shirt on or somethin' man. Or they'll never hear what I am saying" as Sanji finishes saying that the women throw stuff at him, a shoe hits him the side of the head. "NO!! KEEP IT OFF!!!" they all yell.
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by yin Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:44 pm

*i sigh* am i going to han to teach this class??

yin
Squad 8 Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:53 pm

Sanji walks over and brings out a dummy, "As I am sure that you know, the quickest way to bring a man to his knees is to kick him in the crotch, however, what if he is wearing a cup?, Simple, kick him hard enough to break it!". Sanji kicks the dummy in the crotch where it is equipped with a cup, the cup shatters and the dummy rips in two from the crotch up, and the pieces of the dummy go flying.
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:03 pm

"so now what i will show you is the proper stance and motion," twilight said, "now follow me ladies.
twilight gets into the karate kick stance and liftts his leg and kicks the air. the girls followed him. after about 30 kicks they all got teh hang of it

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Sanji watches, "Good", an innocent girl walks over, "Like this Mr. Sanji?" She kicks him in the crotch. "UNHHHHHHH" Sanji's mouth opens and his cigarette falls to the ground as he then falls to his knees. "V-v-verrrrryyyyy goooood, next tiiiime doooon't doooo it to meee though"
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:13 pm

twilight laughs as the innocent girl kicks him

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:15 pm

Sanji slowly gets back up and steps on his cigarette putting it out, he then picks it up and throws it away. He pulls a cigarette out from his front pocket and lights it.
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:22 pm

"c'mon let's move on," twilight said as the girls focused back on him

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:38 pm

Sanji regains his composure, "O.k., another way to get them away from you, but not hurt them, is to open your robes and flash them!, this is a surefire way to stun them giving you valuable time to escape!" The innocent girl looks at Sanji, "Like this?" Her and a couple of other hot girls flash both Sanji and Twilight. Sanji gets a Naruto style nosebleed, but it goes away pretty quickly, "Anyone else want to try it?"

((LMAO!)
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:41 pm

*twilight just smiles* "now those are all nice and well rounded," twilight said

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:48 pm

((LMAO))

A couple of other girls look at each other and then do it too. Sanji is now grinning too. He thinks to himself (I can't believe that they actually did that.) Suddenly that fat guy that keeps on eating all of sanji's food comes in. "Hey, It's a hottie convention!, Anyone wanna make a sandwich with me in the middle?" Sanji points to him, "Ladies!, Put what you have learned so far to the test!" Five girls flash the fat guy while six other girls take turns kicking him in the crotch. Sanji closes his eyes, for a brief second and then watches them, "Now that has gotta hurt."
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:54 pm

twilight was on the floor laughing

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Sanji is laughing too now, he can't even get any words out to tell them that it is enough already.
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:02 pm

"kick harder," twilight yelled after composing himself

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:03 pm

Sanji looks at Twilight, still chuckling a little, "I don't think that things will be working properly after this."
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:05 pm

"i don't either but this is hilariaus" songs

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down