BleachRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

soon to be captain looking stuff over...

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

soon to be captain looking stuff over... - Page 4 Empty Re: soon to be captain looking stuff over...

Post by Twilight Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:05 pm

"well nothing that we could afford to lose," Twilight said

Twilight

Back to top Go down

soon to be captain looking stuff over... - Page 4 Empty Re: soon to be captain looking stuff over...

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:08 pm

"Some time I will have to show you.", says Sanji, "I hardly ever fight with my hands, or a zanpakuto, and I am still currently the 8th Division's Vice-captain."
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:09 pm

"ahhh i see, goign with teh martial artists." Twilight said

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:11 pm

"Well, no, I am a chef, and I do not wish to harm my hands, so I focus all of my training on kicks...and actually my zanpakuto is to be used with kicks too."

((you'll understand later))
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:14 pm

"allright, well you better be quick if you want to last sparrign with me" twilight sadi

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:17 pm

"I am, I have a little bit of protection for my legs too though." he says as he taps on his leg and there is a metal clank., "I don't need to lose a leg. Also, I have only ever met one person with a stronger kick than me ever, and he is the one who taught me the fighting style that I use."
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by yin Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:23 pm

*yin just gos in to her room an curls up in the bed an falls asleep* ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

yin
Squad 8 Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:26 pm

Sanji looks at Twilight, "I mean no offense by my question, but how much of a pervert are you?"
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:28 pm

"pretty much the worst around, but i am respectable to women," twilight said, "i am a respectful pervert." Twilight glances at yins nakeed curled up body

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:32 pm

"Hey, that sounds just like me" *is staring at Yin*, "If you have any ovens turn them on as much as possible!, she'll get naked and sit in her office fanning herself."
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:36 pm

"already thought of that," twilight said pointing at a thermastat that was broken

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:40 pm

"That's why I cooked so much in the kitchen in the 8th Division!" says Sanji grinning
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:43 pm

"ahh" twilight said, "nice cover, but that could only last so long."

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:50 pm

"Actually no, I cook a lot anyways, but I am the reason that the kitchen was put so close to the Captain's office." Sanji chuckles.
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by yin Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:55 pm

*raises hand* i want 500 cookies..... all mint choclate chip ZZZZZZZZZ

yin
Squad 8 Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:57 pm

twilight tosses a really big box of cookies at yin, filled with the 500 cookies she rquested

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by yin Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:59 pm

*the box land near me* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzzzz

yin
Squad 8 Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:01 pm

"Be careful, she can be crazy when she is asleep though." says Sanji just waiting for the cookies to come flying at either him or Twilight.
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:04 pm

"don't worry the last captin was a crazy kinky girl who would fuck me all night long with oout a break everday," twilight said,

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:06 pm

"I don't mean crazy that way." Said Sanji. "And good luck with that, I think that you will find her more attracted in the ladies. In the 8th she keeps on complaining that I get to all of the girls before her."
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by yin Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:07 pm

I SAID CHOCOLATE COOKIES! *chucks the cookies at bothd of you an passes out again*

yin
Squad 8 Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:16 pm

"don't worry i've been known to make lesbians go straight just for me," Twilight said thinking of back when he was at the academy while dodging the cookies perfectly

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:52 pm

Sanji dodges the ones coming at him too, but he catches one in his hand and starts eating it and then on the last one he taps it with his foot and starts using it like it is a hacky sack. He is doing some prett cool tricks. "I dunno, maybe you can turn her Bi, but...."
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:59 pm

"meh i'm too lazy i'm working on actual realtionship in the human world." Twilight said, "If that works out then i probaly will give up my perverted ways."

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanji Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:09 pm

Sanji looks at Twilight, "If you can give up being a pervert, then you never were a pervert in the first place!"
Sanji
Sanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next