BleachRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

soon to be captain looking stuff over...

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

soon to be captain looking stuff over... Empty soon to be captain looking stuff over...

Post by yin Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:01 pm

*yin walks around squad 12 in her noremal outfit of having a dress on with her 8th captain robe over it an her long blue hair in a pony tail.* hmmm i wonder..... how the vc is here??

yin
Squad 8 Captain

Back to top Go down

soon to be captain looking stuff over... Empty Re: soon to be captain looking stuff over...

Post by Twilight Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:33 pm

Twilight walks out of his roo followed by a girl from squad 4. they kiss and sh runs off giggeling. He is wearing only sleeping pants but no shirt. He sees yin and scops here out top to bottom. "Damn you are one fine lady," He said and noticed the captains robes, "oh sorry, I mean Captain fine lady, you got a great bod and definately a perfect ass" He says looking at yin

Twilight

Back to top Go down

soon to be captain looking stuff over... Empty Re: soon to be captain looking stuff over...

Post by yin Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:36 pm

*sighs* an who might you be??

yin
Squad 8 Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:40 pm

"names twilight, I'm the vc around here" he said, "now i know you are a captin by those robes, I respect that I also respewct that you are a women."

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by yin Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:42 pm

an also this is not my normal where i normaly walk around naked...... i be taking over as captain here soon so i want to know what is going on around here.....

yin
Squad 8 Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:47 pm

"Allright follow me," Twilight said motioning for her to follow him. He walked out of the barracks and to teh outside and lead here to a really big white building with a gate/arch leaing to the entrance. Along the way all the girls blushed when twilight came close to them and giggled. "Well this is the beauru of research and developement, this is where the real magic of sqquad 12 happens, I mean that literally not sexually, well sometimes sexually." Twilight admitted

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by yin Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:49 pm

hmm i have to nutter most of the men i see.... *yin states looking up in to the sky*

yin
Squad 8 Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:51 pm

"hey, hey, hey" Twilight said, "I already had a vesectame and i don't want to go through that again seeing as it won''t do anygood." Twilight said as girls stopped and looked at yin knowing she meant she was goign to harm twilight.

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by yin Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:57 pm

*yin keep walks an she releases all her spirit energy an it be come hard to breath for every one as she eats some reishi out of thin air an become even stronger* really well what project you guys working on here?? *she stops her spirit energy as the girls pant from it being so strong an she looks at you to see if you where effected*

yin
Squad 8 Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:00 pm

teilight yawns as he seemed unaffected. Twilight was an abnormally strong vc, he just didn't want the responsibility of a captain. "well teh last project was, a weapon for teh soul society that would target a massive group of hollows and fire at tehm utterly obliterating them, only thing is we have no where to put it, it works fine, we just don't have teh space." Twilight said asn he led yin inside the beauru

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by yin Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:04 pm

any thing esle?? *yin starts to sweat in her clothing* i hate cloths >.<

yin
Squad 8 Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:06 pm

"hey you can take them off i don't mind, hell, if it wasn't for peopeling alwasy complaining about the 'indecentsy' in nudity i would be walking around naked everywhere i would have saved a lot of money on cloths in my lifetime." Twilight said, "Also we have been working on a bunch of potions and serums

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by yin Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:09 pm

really like what?? *yin strips an takes the pluffy dress off an shes about a c34 cup. she puts the captain robe back on* one rule i am amking any thing gos when your not on dudty rule...

yin
Squad 8 Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:15 pm

"I like even more now," Twilight said as the girls squealed as they all were going to try and get twilight again, "well one was to temporally increase the reiatsu of one for a while, well we got it's initialy prototype done, it's just it does the opposite effects, so we classified it as a poison and are now going to use it against the soul societies enemies."

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by yin Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:20 pm

hmm ........ welll that could be usefull any more??

yin
Squad 8 Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:29 pm

"anotehr one, which i invented and did single handely which can only be used by me, it will arouse any female to where i can get any information out of them, I had all of those be sent to the squad one vaults so i only use them on enemy females and not our own, which i really don't need to, the head captain wouldn't stop bitchin that he needs to hold them saying stuff about he safety of others and what not, i am responsible." Twilight said

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by yin Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:34 pm

wouldnt have worked on me.... >.>...... *dos not tell you why.*

yin
Squad 8 Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:36 pm

"hey, i will use it on enemy females, but ally females i'll work for them," He said, "adn why?"

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by yin Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:51 pm

and why what??

yin
Squad 8 Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:53 pm

"and why wouldn't it have worked on you?' twilight asks looking into teh captains eyes?

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by yin Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:57 pm

*she lookd back an you see no emotion* i has not feeling thats why walks past him pushing him some what aside as she looks at a really big computer*

yin
Squad 8 Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:00 pm

twilight shrugged it off, he probaly already knew but he was too lazy to think it at the moment. "that's one of teh master computers for all of teh seretei, there is a grand total of 23, most of them are here in squad 12 but there is at least one in every division," he said going up to it and logging in under his access code

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by yin Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:13 pm

hmm neet how much you know about the beings makes of the crystal like supstance in las noches desert,,,, the crystal beings??

yin
Squad 8 Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:13 pm

just about everything, kisuke urahara had provided us all we needed to know

Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by yin Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:25 pm

well he tell you who the last one was??

yin
Squad 8 Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next